Saturday, October 18, 2014

Rouge Allure Gloss Chanel


Chanel came out with this new collection colour and shine lipglosses. The packaging is simple black with on the top a golden side with the logo on it. You have to click the top down and the little golden handgrip pops up.

The lipglosses have a beautiful color payoff to the lips and they don't give you that sticky feeling. At the moment I purchased just one color to try these out. But I'll definitely try to get my hands on some other shades because I really like the texture and color of it. You can choose if you want it to be sheer or very bright by using a thicker layer of it. The color I'm wearing is shade n°18; Séduction.


Have you already tried one of these? What do you think about the lipglosses?
C. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment