This morning I had to be in the supermarket to get some things and when I passed by the makeup display I saw they had Covergirl products! And of course I was excited because in Belgium you can't find this brand easily.
I've already heard a lot of good reviews on the Covergirl mascara's so I wanted to try it myself!

I bought the 'Flamed Out' mascara in the color very black blaze. It said it gives your lashes an instant volume boost and make your lashes look winged. The only thing I was sad about is that they hadn't the waterproof version so I had to do it with the original one.
It does give your lashes a volume boost. I think if you want more volume you have to look for another mascara. If I would buy it again I would definitely buy the waterproof version instead of this one.
Have you ever tried a Covergirl mascara/product? What product would you recommend?
Loves C. xxx




No comments:
Post a Comment