Since a few months there is e beauty box in Belgium. I've been waiting for ages on this! So I decided to purchase the box. You can buy a subscription for 1 month (€15), 3 months (€45) or 1 year (€165). In this box are several luxury beauty products based on your beautyprofile so the products are still adapted to your skintype, hairtype or age.
Today I received my November box and I'm excited to see what's in it!
Second product of Kiehl's was the Ultra Facial Cream. It's a moisturising cream for facial use. When you have an oily skin this could help for a shiny or glowing skin.
L'Oréal Paris, Youth Code Luminizer Sérum. However I haven't really an old skin which has to be corrected, I'm happy with this product. It creates a healthy glow and it evens the skin out. And it smells good too! (Full size product, 30 ml)
Nails by Jean Marin, a Nail Polish Corrector Pen. A corrector pen for nail polish is always useful. The little mistakes outside the 'lines' are easily removed with this pen. In the bottom of the pen there are 3 backup tops. When you remove several times the edges, the top is getting colored in different nail polishes and it's great you can replace the tops when they are used up. (Full size product, 4.5 ml)
High Impact Mascara by Clinique. I never tried a mascare from Clinique before. It's a little sample mascara which is handy to put in your handbag. The brush has many 'hairs' so I think this mascare will give more volume to the eyelashes and will create a smokey eyed look.
Nails by Jean Marin, a Nail Polish Corrector Pen. A corrector pen for nail polish is always useful. The little mistakes outside the 'lines' are easily removed with this pen. In the bottom of the pen there are 3 backup tops. When you remove several times the edges, the top is getting colored in different nail polishes and it's great you can replace the tops when they are used up. (Full size product, 4.5 ml)
If you want to check it out: http://www.deauty.be/
Do you want to receive this box? Which products would you like to discover or try?
~xxCharlotte
No comments:
Post a Comment