Sunday, July 15, 2012

Review: Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume

A little while ago I received a sample of Fekkai shampoo in the Ici Paris XL shop. The sample consisted of two little pockets. The left one was the 'Full Blown Volume Shampoo' and the other one was the 'Full Blown Volume Conditioner'.

So I tried this sample out and I was very surprised. I thought first it was going to be such as a brand like Provost... Off course Fekkai was very expensive comparing to the Provost chain. 

When I washed my hair with the shampoo I had really that feeling as by the hairdresser. It smelled also very good. After the shampoo I tried the conditioner too. My hair felt so soft, it was like my hair floated through my hands. I will definitely buy this shampoo and conditioner. I really, really recommend this one.

Which shampoo and conditioner do you use to look your hair so bright and soft?

No comments:

Post a Comment