Last weekend I went to Paris. I never have been there before and it was quit crowded! I guess I didn't really saw what I was expecting to see. But beside that it was fun. I went to the base of the Eiffel Tower (left) and I wanted to visit the exclusive shops but they were closed at that moment because it was Sunday. So the day after I went to visit Galeries Lafayette (right) and it is such a huge building.

Here I bought some stuff from the MAC store; 4 eyeshadows and 1 blush.
The eyeshadows from left to right; Satin Taupe - Shroom - Naked Lunch - Seedy Pearl. The blush I bought is Pink Tea and creates a natural color on the cheeks.
The eyeshadows from left to right; Satin Taupe - Shroom - Naked Lunch - Seedy Pearl. The blush I bought is Pink Tea and creates a natural color on the cheeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment